It’s Friday and I’m feeling random… time for another Random Facts Friday post!
1. For the past 2 weeks I’ve been using coconut oil as a moisturizer on my body rather than lotion. My skin has never felt or looked better! The keratosis pilaris on my arms and legs is also almost gone now! Two thumbs up for natural skin care!
2. Lately the baby’s morning nap has been exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes long. He literally will wake up right at the 1 hour 15 minute mark on the dot, every time for the last couple of weeks. It’s really weird!
3. Lately Kevin has been really into couponing and I am loving it. He has gotten us a ton of stuff for free- toothpaste, cereal, soup, pasta, and his latest: laundry detergent! He only paid tax of these babies which was 11 cents per bottle. There are 48 of them! We are set for a while!
3. This morning our kitten jumped on the counter and spilled my extra large fresh cup of iced coffee all over the floor 😦 It was very sad. We’re spraying him with a spray bottle to teach him to stay off the counters but it’s not working very well. Any other tips from cat owners??
4. Kevin loves Koli’s spray bottle. He keeps grabbing it and opening his mouth for a drink 🙂
5. This link was on a friend’s Facebook this morning and made me laugh. And feel old.
6. I am loving this app called TimeHop. It connects to your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts and shows you what you posted on that day 1 year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago… all the way to seven years ago! I think it’s so much fun to see!
7. I made Kevin’s 1 year doctors appointment this morning. Wahhhh! I can’t believe he will be 1 year old in less than 2 months!
8. I just bought these margarita shot bloks and I am strangely excited to try them on my long run this weekend. They have 3 times the sodium which should help with this hot and humid weather, and with the cramping I’ve been experiencing lately on my runs.
9. Caitlin from Healthy Tipping Point recently posted that she’s doing a “12 Things I Love About Me” challenge, so I decided to join in. I posted my first one on my Instagram this morning (my username is katiespaulding1 if you want to follow me!). I love this idea and can’t wait to share my 12 things. I’ll do a blog post too when I’m finished with all of them.
10. Kevin and I are loving Big Brother! This season has been very controversial (with good reason) and it’s all so dramatic. It has us on the edge of our seat and we can’t wait to see what happens next. We were going to watch last night but we fell asleep, so we’ll be catching up tonight!
11. This rice and bean salad that I posted last year continues to be one of our favorite meals, especially in the summer when it’s so hot outside. We recently added corn to it and it has made it even more delicious. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should!
12. Umm how cute is my naked baby?
Let’s end on that note 🙂
Tell me something random about yourself! What TV shows are you loving? Are you a Big Brother fan? What do you love about yourself? Do you have any cat tips for me? Do you love naked babies too? 🙂
Previous Random Facts posts: